Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I can fix that. And I will.


Because, the day is only a night away.
The rule is simple. To understand the meaning of my words, you will have to first understand my silence. Its from the silence, that my voice comes. It’s the silent pauses that gives meaning to the syllables. Silence is the instrument. The words are the music. Heart-breaking at times. Heart-pleasing at others. Is silence despair, where words are hope?

You see, Hope is like a flower. But, it is presented to us in disguise. The flower smells of despair. The flower dries. The smell dries too. But, it never dies. It waits for someone to show the faith again. You have to hold on to the dried petals long enough. Smell it again and again. Even when you can’t smell a thing. Despair, will give a way for hope to come. The colors will come back. The flower will be dewy and fresh again. In these times, holding on to my despair is my only hope. It may take some time. Lots of it. But, it is the only way out. Or, as I say, it is the only way in.

I haven’t blinked for a while. I am trying to prolong the moment. The Present. Detaching it from the shadow of its past. Saving it before it surrenders itself to the future. Blinking would mean the death of a moment. But, it also means start of another. But, when you fear your own future, you take refuge in the present. Despite knowing the futility of it. Tendency of a human mind. Trying to do the impossible. Looking for a miracle. Because, Miracles only happen to those who believe in them.

When you can’t lie and you can’t say the truth,
Let the word of silence be your guiding ray.
But, trust for once, that you will have your say.
Truth, for sure, will have its moment in the day.

17 comments:

  1. Amazing writing and so very beautiful how you express your feelings, the depth of emotion dear Kunal, you take me on a journey of flowers, moments, fragrances and hope for the future with your beautiful words...you are a very special person.
    Love and hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dianne for such lovely words. I just hope I can keep it up. :-)

      Delete
  2. "Looking for a miracle. Because, Miracles only happen to those who believe in them"

    Simply beautiful!. I have seen you grow with every passing post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful write up Kunal....while reading it simply appears like reading a poetry penned so brilliantly...undoubtedly, truth for sure has its moment...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a lovely post, Kunal! Very life-affirming and beautiful. The ideas in it are so lovely. I remember reading somewhere that silence is why music is beautiful. It's the gaps between the notes. Without them, all that sound would be just noise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TUIB. Yes..I agree with you and this thought was lingering on my mind while writing this post. :-)

      Delete
  5. This is some writing... maan gaye bhai. Its very soothing to ready your blog. Looks like kahin dil me ye sab baate rakhi hui hai and tumne use page par utaar diya. Silence per ek sher yaad aa reha hai :
    Alfaaz to bahut hain meri mohabbat byan karne ko,
    wo meri khaamoshi nahin samajhte to alfaaz kya samjhenge.

    Silence makes a clear and perfect sense , words confuse one and the other.
    Keep writing like this. Dil ko aaraam dene ke liye tumhari writing achi hai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very well written.. deep philosophical n d voice of silence is a winner :) May there always be hope of miracles in all our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Because, Miracles only happen to those who believe in them." I loved it and completely agree...

    When I started reading your post I felt "Wow, its damn good and brilliantly written" but honestly, it was much more than just a piece of beautiful writing.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautifully written. Loved it, totally! (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is like that moment when someone special writes just the words you need to hear or read, in this case!
    Kunal....write more...let the words flow...they look beautiful just that way:)

    ReplyDelete