Monday, July 2, 2012

REBOOT

It is ironical in many ways. You know, when you are writing so many sad and depressing stories, however, beautiful they are, may be, you are going closer to them unintentionally. It was only about time, that they would win. And now that they are finally here, I have no words to describe it. After a long journey, I have run out of words. Can’t say it’s a relief. But, that is the way, things stand as of now.

I can’t find joy in writing. That is still acceptable. The worst is, I can’t find joy in reading. And, if I am not writing and not reading, I am pretty useless. I mean, even more so, than I was before. And with currently, jobless, right now (I mean, I actually have no work.), I do not have anything delicious on my plate at the moment.

The only thing I am looking forward is my 3 weeks vacation starting next week. But, the real fun starts after the 1st week of vacation (I am at home in the first week. Guys my age would understand what I am talking about). With Ladakh plan cancelled, I have to find some place to go and things do look good and I just hope I enjoy considering the mental state I am in right now.

Anyway, I am whining and that is the reason I have to go away from this place. I can’t spill any pessimism or negativity here. There is too much of them anyway in the world, without me adding further and its best that I keep a lid on it, till it all goes away.

Its time to Reboot many things and it starts here.

I would shut up now. Listening is what I do best. Listening is what I should stick to, I guess. I only spell trouble when I speak. So, people, you all take care and thank you for the memories! Until I decide it is safe for me to return. I mean, safe for you. 

It all started here. It ends here.

But, I am just a passing cloud,
Who just dared to think aloud!
Winds of time will take me away.
I do not know if I want to stay.

11 comments:

  1. its a famous saying in IT , computers if nothing works REBOOT...
    it will all start ot work

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously what's life without reading and writing. Having said that, you wrote even after saying you can't.

    And its just a phase, will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and even in this condition you are able to write so much....
    BTW i think at some of point of time it does happen...so just take your time and come back....:)

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably this is Kunal unplugged, or feelings just made into words lucidly. I know how you feel and I know you'll be back soon. Happy vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kunal, so hows tricks buddy?

    I'm literally passing by blog after blog saying hi, time is a rare commodity at the moment and the creative aspect of my existence has been put on hold until the crux in workload has been broken and stability resumes..

    Anyway, enjoy that reboot, clear the head, electrify the soul, be guided by that internal compass and before you know it you'll find that beach and it will all come together.

    Catch ya soon mate.

    Take care

    Paul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish life was as easy as a fancy computer to reboot.
    Anyway, the part about not being able to connect and not finding the joy in writing , I second it, its a painful phase for me. It still returns to me.
    You hang in there, remain amazing. Hausle buland rakhna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear Kunal, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way and that your life is not going to plan at the moment. It is always lovely to read your posts, please take a break if you must and get your life and feelings sorted ... but please come back to us you are loved and very important to us.
    Take care dear friend,love and hugs, Dianne.
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope u find peace in what u r looking for...my life sometimes feels like a quest of finding the unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whyyyy ???? oh but we want you to stay :) ...hope to see you back real soonn .. like sooonnnnn :)

    ReplyDelete