Friday, August 26, 2011

In 6 Days

HE

DAY 1:


I am enjoying the responsibility of being a captain of this passenger ship. Its been a while, since I had seen so many people aboard a ship. Life in the Cargo ship was dull. A crew of 6, 7..all alone in an ocean. And no girls...so boring. Talking of girls, I saw a pretty one on this ship, talking, giggling in her group. May be she is with her friends here. She stands out from her group, like me, in my dress. I have been observing her last few days. Probably she has seen me seeing her, though I can not be sure. Oh..I am such a Pussy. A Gutless Pig. I should go talk to her. I can not resist it anymore. Its a long journey. It will be nice to have a friend. Yeah..I will talk to her tomorrow. Sure. I promise.

SHE

DAY 2:


The captain of the ship came to me today. I have  seen him seeing me a few times. Pretending to be talking to someone else, but eyeing me from a corner. He is kind of cute. But, bechara nazar se nazar nahi mila paata.  I was wondering, when he will have the courage to talk to me. He finally did. He asked me for a coffee. But, I can not say, yes, the first time..can I? I thought, lets play around a bit. Tease. I sent him cold footed. He went disappointed. He is probably shivering in shame. :P. Lets see, if he can garner the courage to come to me again. Interesting. There is no place to hide here. We will see each other again. Can't wait for tomorrow.

HE

DAY 3:

I do not know, how I found the courage to ask her second time. But I upped the ante a bit. I asked her for  dinner today. But, Again, she said No. I am still wondering..Why! I am polite, well behaved and a Captain. She does not give any reason. Just a simple, firm No. Should I ask her again? Rejected Twice... Sad. God..Can I have a platter of courage tomorrow, to go with my coffee please?

SHE

DAY 4:


Well...he is stubborn..isn't he. I turned him down twice. And he came back again. I like that. But, I wasn't going to let him win just yet. He asked me for a dance today. But, I again said No. Maybe, I saw a bit of desperation in his voice today. Good for him. It should not be that easy. Even if he does not come back tomorrow, he will get a lesson in life. LOL (I hope he does :P )

HE

DAY 5:

Has anyone gone so far..I wonder. Having been denied a coffee, dinner and a dance, I went for the kill. I asked her to have sex with me. I told her, I am going to drown this ship if she says No again.(I tried to be serious). I will drown every passenger aboard. I will make every life boat leak. We will die together. I do not know how I got this courage.  She was taken aback. I did not mean to threaten her, but I did not see any other way. I was only asking her for her time and I was not getting any. She did not say anything. She just left.

SHE

DAY 6:


I saved the life of about 350 passengers tonight.

P.S - It is a possibility that you have heard this before, in some form or the other. I heard this long back from Papa, when I was too little and too innocent to understand the meaning of the last sentence. 

25 comments:

  1. 6 din ladki in bas 6 din... !!

    sirf 6 din kyu... main sunday ko kaam nahi karta... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahha! Epic! Your Papa is a brilliant man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee :D Wonderful :) :) Nice...I read something like this for the first time...keep trying :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely, I never heard this story...I like the way you used different font color and your style of writing is marvelous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude..awesum!!!!!

    Solid stuff man!!!

    Briliant read, Kunnu!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, Well. Lives of 350 people, weighs much more that anything at all. Nice one, Kunnu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess:

    7th day..reserved tha...for all the things..he was denied on all the previous days :)

    Red Handed:

    He sure is. I am a chip of the old block..you see :D

    Tanvi:

    Thank you.

    Saru:

    Thank you. Compliment coming from you means a lot :)

    Chintan:

    Yeah..women..haha :)

    Harish:

    Thank you. I like your book reviews very much.

    Suger-Cube:

    Thank you.

    Raj:

    Thanks Man.

    Psycho:

    yes...they sure do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crisp narrative and a different kind of story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way of telling the sotry and the ending! Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucifer:

    Thank you. (I do not think..I wanted to call you The Fool )

    Sunil:

    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and crisp story to read.. Great way of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kunal...sorry too busy with college..so hopefully will read ur post sometime soon:) apologies..
    and yeah now abt the pic u clicked,.,I guess it relates to you very well..like u say you are not a very talkative person, like to be by urself, yet when a conversation starts, you give ur self there as well..u see the clouds which are greay and dull, but then there is also the sun nearby which says that the clouds will turn blue soon..the same goes for u:)and yes there is this serenity in this picture which is very calming:) tc:) tchus

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice one Kunal...I finally read it:) haha...its so naughty, cute,humourous simple with that dash of wildness in it;) ich liebe es!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. From your dad! seriously?? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chidi:

    :)

    Aakriti:

    Danke Schon.

    Mgeek:

    Merci!

    Gunj:

    Yes. seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great story. This is the first time I came across something like this.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Captain !Hilarious ! Good One !

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not surprised she's agreed.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete