Monday, February 22, 2010

yeah, yeah, yeah

yeah..yeah..yeah!!

I know India has failed to produce a genuine fast bowler for last 2000 years or so...
We still can not play bouncers convincingly.
We are still susceptible on fast, bouncy and juicy pitches
We are not seeing good spinners coming through the ranks.
Our ground fielding is still not best in the world.
And Our catching is such that it takes Mr Sunny to say , 'What a brilliant catch!!' if we hold on to the ball which a mere half feet to our either side. And, if it happens to be wrong side for the fielder, it immediately becomes - One of the best catches, you will ever see!!
Our direct hits are few and far between.
We are still searching for an all-rounder in the class of Kapil Dev.

Whole lot of problems to address. Dont you think?

But Guess what... we are STILL NUMBER 1.
So, if we can reach there with all this, why cant we stay there?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you missed one more thing.

    So many run outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were around 300 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

    ReplyDelete