Friday, March 6, 2009

Snake on a Dream

What is that snake doing in the middle of a cricket ground? It was a big snake, moving swiftly towards the centre of the pitch. I was fielding near the boundary and I shouted at top of my lungs to fellow guys to clear the way for it. Seeing its size, any other intentions would have been labelled foolishness. The legless creature continued its stride, seemingly proud of disturbing the game. Hey, what is happening in the center of the pitch? The snake has an adversory. A guy is in the front and is mocking him by making faces. The snake becomes angry and by a swift action of jumping well high in the air, bites the guy on the face, near the nose. The guy falls, and the snake disappears in the bushes. Everybody stands still, not knowing what to do. Everybody rushes towards the guy. But me..
I open my eyes. Horrified followed by thirst. I look around my bed for any traces of the legless creature. With a sigh of relief, I have a glass of water, come back. This was a night of dreams. That snake dream was followed by no less than 4 dreams, all overlapping and their boundaries blurry. All were logical dreams which made perfect sense, but only inside my head. In the realistic world, one could not decide which was more wierder. I do not remember any of the dreams except the snake one. The snake dream has just stuck. May be because of the snake's size. I was told when I was a child, that snake in a dream brings money in life. Not sure, if I can trust this. I will probably sleep soundly than waking horrified in the middle of the night and getting a cheque in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Its not the snake, its SPAIN dude...

    Well, I am glad that you remember your dreams at-least...with so much detail. But why so many grammatical mistakes? Were you writing this post in your dreams??

    ReplyDelete