Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Such is her....

She never complains. I follow her eyes, as her eyes follow me. There are days, when I do not see her much. There are days, when I dont talk to her. But she listens to everything I do not say. She watches everything I do not do. She does not pass judgement. She approves everything. She understands. 

I tell her frankly, that I am getting bored of her. When I finally get bored, I decide not to see her for some time. I look for better company. But all this time, she never stops smiling, at me. She neither whines nor make faces. Such is her peace, such is her strength. She stands tall through everything. My troubles, happiness are same to her. All ripples die before then can touch her, affect her, change her. She embraces everything. 

Her piercing eyes make me forget all my worries of the day as soon as I see my desktop wallpaper.

1 comment:

  1. Abe...Kab tak logo ko aise dhokha deta rahega....Kabhi to uska asli naam likh de....


    Waise...achcha tha....Mera desktop wallpaper bhi 4 mahina purana ho gaya hai......aaj change karta hun sale ko....bahut bore ho gaya hun uss se...

    ReplyDelete