Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This is Half Fiction


I

One of my friends was really worried. He said,'yaar,  jane kis liye aaye hain is dharti par, kuch pata hi nahin chal raha'. 

I said,' abe, tu aa gaya. yehi kya kam hai!!'

II

One of my collegues,' Hey, Kunal. My dad is asking me to come home for Diwali. Will I get leave or not? Hey, tell me na yaar'.

I wanted to say,' Abe dhakkan, am I your manager? Go and ask your manager whether you will get a leave or not'.

But being a nice guy, this is what I actually said.

'Abe sun, agar teri manager tujhe chutti nahi degi, to tu ghar nahi jayega? Projects to aate rahenge, jaate rahenge. Job to tujhe dusri bhi mil jayegi, par Baap to tera ek hi hai!!'

Last heard he has booked his tickets without informing his manager.

III

Few days back, I went to meet one of my friends at Delhi Railway Station. I rarely spoke three words continously in an almost 90 mins talk.

Here are the most often words used..

Hmm
Ok
Achha!!
Shit yaar!!
Tension mat lo
oh ho!!
Phir?
Uske baad?

Needless to say, the person was from Venus. I guess, the ratio of words spoken by her and me was somewhere around 5000:1. Hmmph, I really fall short of words while talking to girls.

IV

I usually take a walk while returning from office with a friend of mine. Here are a few illustrations of how he usually starts his conversations.

'Tujhe pata hai, Pune mein maine do ladkiyan patayi thi......................................................................

'Yaar, ek baar to ek ladki mere ghar par meri maa ke paas baat karne ke liye chali gayi thi..........

'Main ek baar ek ladki ko seriously liya tha, par usne mujhe seriosuly nahi liya. Uske baad main kisi ladki ko seriosuly nahi leta.............................................

'ek ladki se main baat kar raha tha, mujhe uspe gussa aa gaya. Maine daant diya usko. Ab uske phone aa rahe hai aur main utha nahi raha. Ab raat mein time pass kaise hoga yaar......................

Huhh, no wonder,I am still single.

Enough of these light stuffs for now. I do have some serious stuffs to write. Well, may be some other time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...Very funny...I like the concept...aur woh hamare dusre concept ka kya hua??

    ReplyDelete