Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Co-efficient of Achievement



"Much comes  to you now, and in nice, harminous ways. You dont have to struggle to achieve. Your efforts produce effects far beyond your expectations"

Choose the options which are correct on the basis of the above statement:

1. You struggled a lot. You achieved a lot.
2. You did not struggle. You did not achieve anything.
3. You struggled a bit. You achieved a lot. 
4. You struggled a lot. You did not achieve anything.
5. You did not struggle. You achieved a lot.
6. You did not struggle a bit. You achieved a lot.
7. You did not struggle a lot. You did not achieve anything.
8. You put some efforts. The effects were far beyond your expectatations.
9. You did not put any effort. There were no efforts.
10. You put a lot of effort. The effects were not far beyond your expectatations.

aahh......bor ho gaya options de dekar. I think these will be enough. So guys, what do you think. All those serious CATers, have a crack at this.

By the way, let me tell you, that those lines were the first few lines of my this week horoscope(21st sept-28thsept). Kya bakwaas hai yaar - 'I dont have to struggle to achieve'. I guess, I wont achieve anything, because I wont struggle....HEHE


2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...may this horoscope was only for this Mock. Just wait for the results. And please, don't look into this stupid thing on the D-day. Don't even check your answers after your exams. Just chill and be happy that day. If possible, go and have some alcohol that day. I came across a saying in a movie, which I have started believing in. This is how it goes, "The journey brings you the happiness and not the destination". Quote from Peaceful Warrior, a lovely movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abey..I checked the horoscope, just now. Long after the mock. And I dont believe much on that. It was just to amuse myself...hihi

    ReplyDelete